Late Summer Catching School with norm hayner
For 11/12u (Summer '18) Players- "Transition and Thrive on the Big Field"
- For new 11/12u and second year players on the 50/70' field only
- Receiving, throwing (2B steal attempts) and blocking
For 13/14u (Summer '18) Players "Transition and thrive on the big field"
- For new 13u/14u players and second year players to the big field only
- Focus will be on throwing mechanics and improving throwing accuracy and "pop times"
- Introduction to throwing arm/shoulder care and arm strength development
For 15/16/17/18u (S '18) Players - Improve your "pop times" (catcher to 2B steal throws)
- For players heading into 15u and older
- Focus will be on throwing mechanics, improving throwing accuracy and "pop times" and also how to increase arm strength and how to take care of your throwing arm and shoulder
- Catchers need full equipment to participate
- Our experience has shown that more sore arms occur in the fall season than any other time of the year. The reasons and solutions will be addressed in this camp.
Summer 2018 Dates to be Announced