With Coach Mike McFerran at Hayner Brothers Baseball Academy
(Scroll down for more information on fees and links to register)
No doubt about it, baseball at the highest levels is a power game. College coaches at all levels look for and recruit elite velocity.
While the radar gun may be the first thing that attracts a coach’s eye it’s not the only thing.
Coaches want a mound staff of “complete pitchers” and not just throwers.
Is your goal to be recruited and pitch in college?
Perhaps at this stage of your career you are more concerned with becoming a starting pitcher on your high school team.
Regardless, we have a great opportunity for you this off-season to take a significant leap forward
to becoming that “complete pitcher”that coaches look for.
The Pitchers’ Power Development Program trains the total pitcher. We are confident that Coach Mike McFerran can help you achieve the kind of results you are looking for. You will see improvement in the following areas:
1. Pitching mechanics that create:
- better downward angle and deceptiveness
- better extension and release point
- pitches with better life and movement
- better pitch command
- minimal arm stress
2. Knowledge of pitching mechanics and how to pitch
3. More explosive lower body power as the result of:
- Improved strength and flexibility
- Pitching drills that build correct movement patterns and explosiveness
- Knowledge and application of #2 above.
Improvement in the three areas listed above will help you take a big step toward becoming
the complete pitcher with improved velocity that coaches look for.
- Phase 3 – 9 sessions $630 ($350 due on or before first session with balance due by Feb 3