Arena Ball Opening Day is Oct. 29, 2018!
*** Save $10 if Registering before Oct. 20! ***
KEY INFO YOU NEED TO KNOW!!
PLAYERS HAVE TWO OPTIONS:
1. Form your own team of 7 or 8 players and play in our Arena Ball “Form Your Own Team” League. This league has two age divisions - 9/10 and 11/12 and is ideal for:
A. Teams who can complete a roster of 7 (or 8)
kids who want to play together.
B. Teams who are able to play a minimum of
two, preferably three, of the four nights offered.
2. Play on the same day and at the same time every week in our Arena Ball “Play On a Set Day” Program. This program has two divisions, ages 7-8 & 9-12 and is ideal for:
A. Players who are limited in their weekly
availability due to other commitments.
B. Players who wish to have a consistent time
C. Players who are not able to form a complete
ARENA BALL ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Length of Program: October 29th - December 21st
Game Days: Monday through Thursday
Game Times: 5:15*, 6:20, 7:25 and 8:30 (if necessary).
*The 5:15 time slot is dedicated to players in the Arena Ball “Play On a Set Day” Program.
Players in the Arena Ball “Form Your Own Team” League will play the other three times on varying nights from week to week. The 8:30 time slot, if necessary, will be rotated equally among the teams.
- Players ages 8 and 10 have the option of playing up depending on their experience. The criteria for playing up is a player must have the ability to consistently catch, throw, hit and compete against older level competition due to the speed of the indoor game.
- NOTE: The Sports Barn seeks to create a competitive schedule and ballgames as best we can while balancing the many variables of team availability when creating the Master Schedule. We reserve the right to create separate "A/B" or "Travel/Rec." divisions within each age group. We also reserve the right to move individuals and teams to higher or lower age divisions.
- 7/8 year olds Instructional: “Coach Pitch”
- 9/10 year olds: Hack Attack* pitching machine
- 11/12 year olds: Hack Attack* pitching machine
*The Hack Attack pitching machine is the most accurate machine on the market and will be used during all games to ensure pitch accuracy and fast paced games. Sports Barn staff members also serve as umpires.
What to Wear:
- Players need to wear sneakers (no cleats) and must bring their own bats and helmets. Since sliding can be done safely and most kids enjoy doing so, we recommend long pants be worn.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org